We are mad for plaid! Today we have a super chic, and super easy plaid nail art using shades from the Zoya Naturel Satins Collection. Plaid is SO wearable (not to mention super on trend) and it makes us feel like we’re rocking Burberry…without breaking the bank! The best part about this nail look is you can recreate it with ANY variety of colors. We went with the Zoya Naturel Satins collection and think it turned out so feminine and soft! Keep reading to see how you can get this look too…
What You’ll Need:
- A thin brush or tape
- Zoya Nail Polish in Rowan for the base
- Zoya Nail Polish in Ana, Zoya Nail Polish in Purity, Zoya Nail Polish in Brittany
What To Do:
- On a dry base of Rowan, paint two thin vertical lines of Ana on the right side of the nail, leaving a little space in between.
- Second, paint two horizontal lines toward the free edge of your nail using Purity & let dry.
- Next, create one thin vertical line on the left side using #ZoyaBrittany – let dry.
- Lastly, paint one horizontal line toward the bottom of the nail with Brittany.
- Let dry to satin finish or apply a topcoat if a glossy finish is preferred!
If you want to continue seeing these types of tutorials, comment below and let us know what you’d like to see – and as always, be sure to share your own looks with #EverydayZoya on Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram!
SHOP THE LOOK
ZOYA products are available exclusively in finer salons, spas, dermatology offices and specialty centers with salons on premises in over 15 countries and at www.zoya.com.