Spooky kitty nail art
Halloween is almost here! Let’s prepare with this Spooky Kitty nail art! This look is super easy – but we promise bad-luck won’t follow you home with it! Have your own Halloween-themed nail art? Share it with us using #EverydayZoya!
What you need:
Base Coat (we used Naked Base)
Zoya in Pinta
Zoya in Julieanne
Zoya in Raven
Zoya in Pippa
Top Coat (We used Naked Glossy Seal)
What to do:
- Start with your base. We love Naked Base because it fills in any ridges or dents.
- Paint all nails but your ring finger with Pinta.
- Paint your ring finger with Julieanne.
- Allow two layers to dry before preparing your dotting tool with Raven.
- On your pointer finer, make a half moon at the tip. (kitty’s face)
- Next, make two pointed ears.
- Allow to dry, then using a small striping brush, make two cat shaped eyes using Pippa and a small nose.
- Allow to dry, give the eyes a black pupil with a vertical line.
- Allow to dry and finish with a top coat.
Want your spooky kitty to glitter like in the GIF above? Try Zoya in Storm!
PS: Like this color combination? Get the Snuggle Up Color Cube Duo featuring Pinta and Julieanne here!
SHOP THE LOOK
ZOYA products are available exclusively in finer salons, spas, dermatology offices and specialty centers with salons on premises in over 15 countries and at www.zoya.com.