-A Light red
-A metallic red
-A dark burgandy
-A dark purple
-A plastic bagSteps:
Vampy Gradient Accent Nail
1. Choose your colors. We went with Zoya Nail Polish in Sooki, Zoya Nail Polish in Elisa, Zoya Nail Polish in Claire, and Zoya Nail Polish in Casey
2. Paint your base with the lightest red. (#ZoyaSooki) Let dry.
3. Take a plastic bag, and paint thick strips starting with the lightest color to the darkest.
4. Quickly press the bag against your nail, and swirl it around a little bit.For the rest of the mani…
1. Paint each nail except your pointer finger black. We went with Zoya Nail Polish in Raven.
2. Paint the same bright red on your pointer finger and let dry.
3. Using the colors from the gradient nail, free hand vertical stripes. We applied #ZoyaElisa, #ZoyaClaire, and finally #ZoyaCasey.
4. Lastly, top each nail with Zoya Armor Top Coat to make them shine!
Now get out there and dress up your nails for a simply spook-tastic Halloween! Send in your nail look using #EverydayZoya
SHOP THE LOOK
ZOYA products are available exclusively in finer salons, spas, dermatology offices and specialty centers with salons on premises in over 15 countries and at www.zoya.com.