Say hello to two new Zoya Nail Polish collections for Fall 2015, Focus & Flair!
The Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as standalone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
- Charli (ZP807) -a dusty taupe cream that has a hint of green, but is still a perfect neutral.
- Desiree (ZP806) -a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
- Hannah (ZP805) -a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel (ZP804) -a deep red cream that has a warm undertone.
- Lidia (ZP803) -a rich eggplant cream that has a blackened purple base and just a hint of red to make it more wearable for all skin tones.
- Sia (ZP802) -a true, royal blue cream. Please note: This is a highly pigmented shade. Make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
The Flair Collection features six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
- Tris (ZP813) -a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
- Cinnamon (ZP812) -a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW Fall/Winter 2015
- Aggie (ZP811) -a gold holo flip liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with 1 coat or fully opaque in 3 coats!
- Ember (ZP810) -a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
- Giada (ZP809) -a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
- Estelle (ZP808) -a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
SHOP THE LOOK
ZOYA products are available exclusively in finer salons, spas, dermatology offices and specialty centers with salons on premises in over 15 countries and at www.zoya.com.